Saturday, September 18, 2010

I'm bac~

hey my fred~got miss me or not? although i'm lost some days~
2day i'm bac~to continue write my blog...
i c all the blog i write in the past...
suddenly feel tat i'm so childish...
all thing wat has past just let it past...
when u hold it tight it will only hurt urself...
no more childish for me...
now in my life...nth more important than study...
wat mean love?
not important to me...
because sm1 tat 1 love edi past...
sm1 tat i care edi gone...
wat can i do?
wat can i say?
only resign myself to destiny...
dun ask me i still love him or not...
just wanna to tell...
Tekqi not delegate all...
Weichun not the man in the world...
so wat thing tat i can't put down...
ya...mayb u rite...the thing i can't put down is my family...
my 2 old bro and 1 young sis...
and the father who love me much more than every1 in the world...
not least my mother...
my mother is the world who most pretty...
although she not pretty at all>.<...
but in my heart...she was the most beautiful woman...
thank you lord Jesus gave me the best father & mother in the world...

dad and mom...
sry tat i always disobey wat u all had say...
sry tat i bluff u all once and once...
sry tat i fall in love without ur permit...
sry tat i didn't study well...
sry tat i let u all disappointed...
it has so many sorry tat i want to tell u...

Tekqi & Weichun...
sry tat i always disturb u...
sry tat i always bother u...
sry tat i do smthing hurt u when we 2gether...
sry tat my love mayb hurt u...
it's wat can i say and do...

my fred...
sry tat i always do smthing tat u all feel me stubborn...
coz tat's my trait>.<...hahaha...jkjk d...
sry tat i always do smthing tat u all feel foolish...
coz tat mean very meaningful to me...
sry tat i always mention Tekqi or Weichun in school...altough i know u all doesn't like to hear about their name...
coz them is the 1 who tat i'm fell in love wid them once before...and they're my love in past...
sry tat my stupid temperament...
coz i'm always so pure>.<...haha...jkjk...
fred i love u all...
if i do anything tat hurt u all...just tell me..
if i done sm wrong pls rectify me...
if i make u all angry pls dun scold me...just tell me where i'm wrong...
especially tat ar pei>.i'm so afraid>.<...haha...

last tat i want to say is to syling...
dun giv up the relationship if u reli not wish to giv up...
just folo ur heart...and listen wat it say...
dun always scruple ur fame...
nth is important than ur happiness...
if u think he reli dun love u anymore...
ask him last time...
if he reli say no...
then u giv up oso haven't late wat...
dun so easily giv up...
tis is a test to test ur relationship...
just cherish wat u had...
mayb all i say is rubbish...
but i only wanted to help u...
wish u happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment