Saturday, October 30, 2010

haiz。。。

2day remind something tat happened in 1year ago...sad man.....
1year ago...i'm still a foolish gal......actually now also la >.<
haiz...what call friend? friend is who betrayed me...
i hate she...but i also grateful she...
because...she let me know the whole world not all the ppl must love me must protect me...
even the ppl is urs kin....tat oso will betrayed u...
in tis world..
none of a guy will love a gal more than the gal's father...
none of a gal will love a boy more than the boy's mother...

i wanted to go bac 1year ago...
tat was my most happiness day...
although i'm was foolish...
although i'm was be bully  by some1...
although i'm was naive...
although i'm was childish...
tat days was better than now!!!!
now...
although i got many friends...
although i got many thing tat were good...
although i was clever...
but...i'm not happy...
coz....all my friends not really treat me well also can say that they only want some gain some advantage then be friend with me...
i don't wan this kind of friend ...
i wan the friend who really use their heart to friend with me...
haiz...

i wanna to be happy...
but the first thing was i need to put down all my enmity and grudge...
hope i can put down soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment