Friday, October 1, 2010

regret。。。

regret that i beated father 2day...after i beated him...my tears drop down my cheek...
haiz...
my father very gud...
he didn't blame me so...
and told me:
gal...last time when u small i beated u once...
nowu grow up le beated me once...
fair now...next time ur husband sure very 'champ' de~
i ask: y?
he say: u so voilet...ur husband sure let u beat die>.<.
i:...
my father always so kind & let me bully...
gret no use...
dad...i reli wanted to say sorry to u...
without u...
maybe i'll not survive until now...
thx lord giv me a father who so gud in the world...
dad...pls forgive me...
i promise i won't do tat again...
dad...i love u...
u'r the always top who in my heart...
u r my superhero...
when i scared u'r beside me...
when i c ghost movie...u will kacau me and make me laugh let me forget the frighten...
dad...
I love kanpung zaii just because of u...
i love black skin ppl...
bcoz they let me feel like u so brave & so strong>.<'
hehe...
sy dad...i'll taearru when u'r old...
i'll study hard to let u feel happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment