Friday, October 29, 2010

a meaningful article

today c an article...tat article was so meaningful...
but it makes me remind some memory of tat i dun wan to remind...
i hope i can forget he fast...
coz right now....i have a guy more well than he more perf than he...
but y still i feel sad?
every time...when i insomnia...he face will came out of my mind...
sad............
every time i wanna to forget him.....but the place tat v go before ....
tat place tat v together before will told me he not really doesn't lose me...
i bluffing myself...but i didn't have other ways....

suddenly felt tat....
i'm a bad gal...god teach me learn to be forgiveness...
but i'm became hostility........
so sad.......
god pls forgive me....

maybe tat guy is the one who teaching me how to love...
anyway...tat lesson i'm learned...
thx for hurt me before...let me grow up mature...

No comments:

Post a Comment