Wednesday, November 24, 2010

giv ppl mock


‎= =argue argue argue again....
what the hell are tis?
was she make me no mood?
but i think no = =sob nia= =
am i a naughty gal?
y all ppl must find me argue?
i didn't like to argue lor = =sad...
mayb i let some1 disgusted~i'm speechless= =
dun1 suddely giv ppl say i'm was mocking tat ppl= =


she mock me :

来…来跟我讲!我眼里根本没有你!不要讲到自己酱伟大!反胃懂吗?!


个女人常常称赞自己有多温柔就有多温柔。都不知道她的脸皮有几厚呢?她都不为人家着想…害人家听了吐到要死…自己知道自己事…不要说出来。这位温柔大放的大美女啊…看到了就该自动点喔!


zzzzzzzz.....reli so hate me?
erm...actually something tat i wanted to know...
but i dun dare ask...
i wanted to know , was i with tekqi patuo first or u first ???
if i'm first...y u so hate???
i dunno it...
who lies who bluff...everything is over...
i dun care about it...
but at least can u stop find me trouble???
i'm ask wid a real heart...
i didn't wanna to mock u or challenge u...
i just wan some peace....

sry... if tat i hurt u....

No comments:

Post a Comment