Sunday, November 28, 2010

Yesterday saw he...

erm...
dunno y when i saw he...
my heart feel so confuse....
but i know tat...
now i can't do something tat hurt malay zai...
bcoz i know tat feeling...

yesterday got a guy say me some question...
he ask me:
if giv u a chance...u'll be with he again?
then i say:
no...bcoz i afraid he'll treat me lik,e the past...
and now i oso got my malay zai...ican't do something tat betraye him...
then the guy say me mature...
but tis year reli many ppl say me mature jor...

erm...yesterday saw him...
i'm not reli recognize he...
then Ar Shan say:
noh~behind u loh...
then i only saw it= =
hahaha...

i thought i 4get he edi...
but was i'm bluffing myself= =
actually i put down not love...
is hate...i'm put down grudge...
but i'm didn't put down my love= =
but anyways~
i'm sure i can put down all of this...
just need some times~

thx for the guy yesterday who console me...
i think urs word reli help me...
thx ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment