Saturday, February 6, 2010

开心的一天











2day my chair & table so lonely lo~~~
coz wat???
bcoz sit beside me de ppl no come!!!
tat is 蔡昀玲!!!
but 2day very funny~~~
tat xuan hor =.=lll
yesterday v 4 say wan bring handphone...
then ling no cum to skul no say!!!
nvm lo...but tat ar xuan ar...maybe still haven't wake up...
she say she dunno 2day wan bring handphone...
(boom炸到一下)
zzz...
then 2day v say wan go ply badminton...
but ar shan...afraid me can't go then help me find ways let me can go...
then she do a muscle pose =.=lll
then she ask,
wat pose liao ar???i forget edi...
then tat ar xuan say...
tat guy wear丁字裤de pose lo...
zzz...
man can wear 丁字裤的咩???
zzz...
so funny lo...
then i & shan laugh until beh tahan...
then ar shan say is 4 angle pant(四角裤)ba?
then i say is 3 angle pant(三角裤) la =.=lll
zzz...
rmb c the last 2 pic...i put near liao...
my teacher偷懒!!!
haha~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment