Monday, February 1, 2010

walao!!!i wan sue my teacher!!!

walao =.=lll
2day my teacher is murderer...
it's kill me u know...
last lesson is my bm teacher(orang cina)
walao...
i admit i'm a snail...
she call me copy a book tat have 9 page ...
tis nvm lo...
but wan today pass up!!!no pass up di no nid go back home...
how can i do it???
after tis nvm oso... but go bac home nid to copy 2 more times 9pages!!!
zzz...
my script can't c 1 lo...
dun care about her's eyes...
who call she call me copy 9pages...
but at last she softhearted...
call us do 4 pages enuf...then go back home copy again...
but... tat 4 pages...i can honest tell u...i oso dunno i write wat>.< ...
wakaka~~~
go home still got 23pages waiting me...
faint...
then i do until 2pm like tat... (only tat 4 pages...actually is 3,1/2pages)
2pm my cousin go home liao...
no 1 fetch me bac=.=lll
then me & shan & xiao xi go ride bas =.=lll
then i go to my bro's shop...
at there i help them work until 5.30 pm...
but no $$ di T.T...
but nvm lo...
can c my bro fred oso~~~
haha~~~
he handsome di >.< ...
haha~~~
=================================================
sei master...
i wanna kill him!!!
he sit more gentle than gal =.=lll
then i ask him
r u a boy???
he answer me...
u wan c ma???now can't lei...so many ppl...wan go toilet c...
then all my fred laugh...
zzz...
make me so shy lo...
walao wue...
like tat he oso can say o =.=lll
dunno y hor...
he always like to find my things and say =.=lll
super beh song him!!!
wanna kill him liao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment