Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sad day

2day so disgraced...tears suddenly drop down when i at cs...
all my fred c me then frighten...
they 1st time saw me cry...
i nv cry in front of they bfore...
in front of them i only got smile...
but 2day i cry...
so disgraced...
lolx...so funny rite???
my fred bf oso at there...
i dunno i so weak 1...
i thought i strong...won't cry easily...
but i'm wrong...
when going home at the bus...my tears drop down my cheek...
my fred open a song told me dun sad...
bcoz i say it bfore...i won't easily love sm1 anymore...
but i cry infront of them...
thx my fred...they try to console me...
but it's not work...
sry...sry for spoil u all's mood...
i'm so sry to u My fred...
1st time i so brave wanna meet wid my bf...
i 1st time asking my bf go out(no matter which bf)...
but at last...he din't appear...
maybe i'm silly...
but it's ok...
i won't sad...
dun worry for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment