Friday, January 29, 2010

Spot check

Wahaha~~~today spot check~~~
super happy~~~
coz c my prince >.< ‘各显神通
actually 2day i wan bring handphone go de~~~
then i afraid got spot check then no bring lo~~~
coz at wednesday my cousin sister's daughter tell me~~~
( my family's relationship got a bit of complicated)
tat ' big beard ' told she friday got spot check hair & other~~~
so i afraid edi >.<
then my class no teacher check~~~
only my class's pengawas check~~~
he say
'banyak pemadam,bagus'
then i ask him
' nak tak ? aku bagi engkau lo '
haha~~~
then he take my glue out=.=lll
say: ' gam awak pun ada ar ? '
i reply :' glue engkau pun nak ? =.=lll '
then he smile & go to check other 1 >.< beh song Master Lau!!!!
he call my name!!!won't stop de =.=lll
then i took his water bottle throw him...
he say me:' amoi ini macam mana boleh ? mesti tak ada orang nak kahwin dengan dia punya '
sienzzz lo =.=lll
then teacher call us do karangan(5 ppl 1 group)
then Master Lau wan join our group then got 6 ppl lo ...
nvm~tis ok...but he kacau kacau!!!no do work =.=lll
after we do finish then he at there 马后炮 ...
haiz...
dun angry...
2day my mood ok lo ~~~
haha~~~my prince not handsome di >.<
pro ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment